Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ALERT USCIS FEE INCREASE: Increases will significantly impact I-600 and I-800 cases

USCIS Fee increase ds-260 revised USCIS FEE INCREASE: Increases will significantly impact I-600 and I-800 cases.  Effective September 12, 2014, the new Filing Petition for Visa will be $720.  The new Visa Processing fee will increase to $325.00.  

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/fees-visa-services.html#permanent

Notice: Immigrant visa application processing fees are tiered, as shown below, based on the visa category you apply for.

Every visa applicant must pay the visa application processing fee for the visa category being applied for.

Description of Service and Fee Amount (All fees = $ in US currency)

Filing an Immigrant Visa Petition (When collected by U.S. Embassies and Consulates for USCIS. Fees subject to change.)

Immigrant petition for relative (I-130): $420

Orphan (intercountry adoption) immediate relative petition  (I-600, I-800): $720

Immigrant Visa Application Processing Fees (non-refundable, per person)

Immediate relative and family preference applications (processed on the basis of an approved I-130, I-600 or I-800 petition): $325

No comments:

Post a Comment